All content is offline(i.e. available without an internet connection.) If you want an online searchable resource(I will be adding offline search soon) check out my site, rmusser.net/infosec
The Best Information Security Reference on the Market!
Check out the Github page: https://github.com/rmusser01/infosec-ref
Ever wondered how hackers do what they do? Wonder what a SQL Injection is? How it's performed?
Want to learn about information security? Want to learn about hacking or penetration testing?
Our review from DroidTweak:
"The Best Hacking Reference Available! For Beginners and Experts alike! 5/5 Stars!"
***THIS APPLICATION IS FOR LEARNING/EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE CREATORS OF THIS APP DO NOT CONDONE ILLLEGAL ACTIVITIES. THIS APP IS DESIGNED AS A REFERENCE FOR ETHICAL HACKERS AND PENETRATION TESTERS.***
The Largest and Most Extensive Information Security Reference on the Market!
Learn how to:
- Secure yourself and your devices from malicious attackers! -
- Properly install and configure anti-virus for your Windows PC -
- Configure and secure your web browser so as to remain impervious to online hackers and various scripting attacks! -
- Learn how to spot and remove malware from your system! -
- Learn how to secure your android device from malicious applications, hackers stealing your data, and eavesdroppers! -
- Encrypt and backup your android device! Learn how to prevent thieves from stealing your data with your device! -
- Use the very same guides used by the NSA, CIA, FBI, and DoD to secure their devices! -
Some of the sections:
Cracking WEP Encryption
Cracking WPA/2 Encryption
Introduction to Sniffing the Wire
Cracking WEP/WPA(2) through WPS
SQL Injection How-To
Cross Site Scripting
Scanning the Network & Enumerating Services
Linux Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
OS X Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
Windows Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
USB Device hacking
Plus learn how to create a legal hacking lab for testing and training!
If there is something you don't see that you feel should be in there, please let us know how we can make it better.
THIS APPLICATION PERFORMS NO HACKING. IT IS ONLY A TEXTUAL REFERENCE.
This app is similar to: Hackers Handbook, Black Hat, Hacking a guide
InfoSec Reference (Donation) is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-01. The program can be installed on Android.
InfoSec Reference (Donation) (version 46) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.